Sunday, July 22, 2012

camera still out of commission

still waiting for my back up battery and charger to get here. i have been working on lots of things. i finished the back of the purple star quilt. i named her starla. i like to think of the back as starla's backside;) anyway, it's scrappy and i am pleased with the way it turned out. i also made my first mug rug.  i made a paperpieced snails trail block when i first started and i decided to do something with it yesterday. all that is left is the binding. i will be attempting that today.
i like pictures.  so here are some blocks from my first qip. it will probably be ip for a while because i keep changing my mind about it
.



i think i have 14 blocks done. it's for my significant other. she's not a very colorful person:) she said she wanted browns and greys. i just have to decide how i'm going to put them all together. there isn't a time constraint for this one like the wedding quilt so i guess i should go work on that wedding quilt. :)  linking up to/with wip wednesday at freshly pieced.
oh and i have to throw this in


someone likes my stash of browns and greys.

happy sewing


4 comments: