Tuesday, August 7, 2012

wip and a finish

so i still have no camera. :(  <==not happy face. i can take pictures with my video camera but they  are saved on my computer as a file type that my computer doesn't know how to open. i can also take pictures with my tablet. they are really not good pictures. but...


this is the poochie bag i made for my boss's daughter. she is a little obsessed with france, hence the eiffel towers and


lining is dear stella.  i used interfacing on the lining and the pockets.  i like the shape/sturdiness that it brings to the bag. i also added and inside pocket.  i also made this


from this tutorial by dog under my desk (erin erickson) to go with it. the inside is the same dear stella fabric.

on the wip front...i finished the bride's side of the wedding quilt. i did not photograph it yet.  still working on the groom's side.  i think i have 12 notes left to sew. i know that it probably makes no sense but pictures are forthcoming.
i have to decided to put the ny beauty qal on hold for now.  i only have 4 blocks done and i'm not feeling it right now.  i will put them together to make a pillow (gift for my mom). i will revisit later.

i've picked out the colors for the groove qal


i have the pattern and now i just need to order the fabric.

happy sewing


No comments:

Post a Comment