Saturday, June 1, 2013

fresh sewing day

today i'm linking up with lily's quilts for fresh sewing day


Lily's Quilts









this is what i finished today

union jack bee block made with this tutorial from tracey jay


bee blocks for modern mavericks using this tutorial from badskirt

on another note..my previous 2 posts were for naught. i missed the cut off to join the linky for the blogger's quilt festival. :( boo.  there is always next year.

and for the rest of may...this is what i have to show for it :)





1. nubee sara may 2013, 2. nubee lisa may 2013, 3. bee sew modern anna may 2013, 4. nubee anna may 2013, 5. nubee may 13 test block, 6. dgs cheer may 2013 2, 7. dgs cheer may 2013 1, 8. stars in their eyes lisa 2, 9. stars in their eyes lisa 1, 10. bwg dresden 2, 11. +ABsailing, 12. +ABleprachaun, 13. +ABlaundryday, 14. +ABbrassmonkey, 15. bwg dresden 1, 16. ablowpressuresystem


june is a lighter month as far as obligations.  do. Good Stitches takes a break in june and i'm not going to join a monthly bee for a few months. i will have blocks for modern mavericks, bee sew modern, stars in their eyes and if i have time i can work on some of the add a border bee blocks and some other wips

2 comments:

  1. For some reason, I didn't know you had a blog!! I clicked the link from Lily's Quilts and saw the pictures load and said WAIT A SECOND. I just commented on these on flickr! :D Now I'm gonna go follow you via RSS. :)
    So I shall reiterate since I'm here, your blocks are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The block is gorgeous, as the lucky Recipient of this block I think the fabrics and colours you have used are just perfect, Thank you! Your also not the only one to miss Quilt Festival, I spent about an hour writing up a post for my blog and missed the link party too, so I am saving that post for the next bloggers quilt festival!

    ReplyDelete