Wednesday, July 17, 2013

wip wednesday

i haven't been disciplined enough lately to participate in wip wednesday lately.  i missed 2013 finish-a-long linky but i think i'll still make the goals. my sewing time has been going to bee blocks lately but i think that i found a new project. scrappy trip around the world. tutorial by bonnie hunter.  i've cut enough 2.5 in strips for 11 blocks.  this was my initial fabric pull-



but i've narrowed it down to mid to light greens, oranges, yellows, pinks and peach/corals.
i also finished my  July cheer circle of do. Good Stitches blocks.




and since i've already missed the linky for the finish-a-long. i post about it later.
linking up with lee at freshly pieced

6 comments:

  1. Your airplane blocks are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lot of times I feel like all my precious sewing time is going to making bee blocks, too. It can get very tiresome! I love the people in the two bees I'm in, though, so I don't want to drop out.

    Good luck finding time to do your scrappy trip. It'll be gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The airplane blocks are too much fun (so quick and quirky!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this cute little airplane block. Thanks for linking to the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are the cutest little planes! Love them,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Regards for this post, I am a big fan of this website would like to go on updated.
    Thank you, Ive just been looking for details about this topic for a while and yours is the greatest Ive came upon so far. But, what in regards to the bottom line? Are you positive concerning the source?
    Top Ten Web Hosting Reviews

    ReplyDelete